Prof. Dr. Mohammed Abdur Raheem Naqshbandi
Qualification: M.Sc (Applied Maths), Ph.D in Mathematics in 2000 from Osmania University, Hyderabad. India.
Posts held :
- Professor of Mathematics, Yanbu University, K.S.A.
- Professor of Mathematics, Lords Institute Engineering & Technology, 2007.
- Professor of Mathematics, VIF College of Engineering & Technology, 2003.
- Professor of Mathematics, Shadan College of Engineering & Technology, 1995- 2002.
- Combined effect of variable Hydraulic wall permeability and Walls slip velocity, France, published in France, 2007
- Flow of Blood Through a tube of varying cross-section with permeable Wall, published in Egypt, 2007
- Mathematical Model Representing Blood Flow in Artery, 2007
- The Effect of slip velocity at Membrane Surface on blood flow in Permeable Tube, 2007