Prof. Mohammad Mustafa Shareef Naqshbandi
M.A , M. Phil , Ph. D Specialization : Classical & Indo – Arabic Literature
Posts held :
- Professor & Chairman Board of Studies in Arabic Dept. of Arabic, Osmania University.
- Director, Dairatul Maarifil Osmania Osmania University, Hyd Post held :
- Head Dept. of Arabic Osmania University ( 2005 – 2007 & 2010 – 2012 ) 2. Deputy co-ordinater DRS – I ( 2007 – 2010 ) 3. Co-ordinater DRS – I ( 2010 – 2012 )
- Ex. Dean Faculty of Arts, Osmania University. Hyderabad.
Teaching Experience : U. G P.G 10 years 22 Years
Research guidance : M. Phil Ph. D Guided 25 Guided 8 * Guiding 5
- Selected scientific Quranic verses ( from English to Arabic ) Published in 1999 by Mustafa Educational Network, Hyd.
- Selected Sermons of the Prophet (Arabic to English) published in 2004 by Mustafa Educational Network, Hyd.
- Luminous Glimpses of the Prophet’s Life, English translation of Sirah Book entitled “Qabasat Min Noor-al-Nubuwwa” by Abul Fattah Abu Ghuddah of Syria published in 2008 by Mr. Mohd. Yonus , New Jercy
- An Easy way to the understanding of the Quran, Published by Southern Indian Education Trust, India in 1993 and was reviewed by Khalij Times, UAE in 1995.
- The frequently used words of the Holy Quran and their roots published by author in 1993 from Madras.
- “Al – Risala al – saniyya Li Maarifa al Mazahib al Nabaviyya ” by Allama Khaleel. b.yousuf Al – Bidhavani – A critical edition, Published by the Editor in 1994 from Madras.
- Auraaq Adabia , published in 2005 by Darul Quran , Hyd.